MAVTV Announces “All-American Weekend” – Exciting Broadcast Programming That Will Include Live Pro Motocross, Top-Rated Track Racing and a Tribute to Military Heroes
MAVTV’s All-American Weekend Lineup
- show marathon – A roundup of classic Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Show-Me 100 events from 2018 to 2021. Airing exclusively on MAVTV Motorsports Network on Wednesday May 25 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. EDT
- classic cowboy – The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series 45-lap preliminary event kicks off the Show-Me 100 weekend. Live broadcast of Lucas Oil Speedway on Thursday May 26 to 10 p.m. EDT on MAVTV and MAVTV Plus.
- The pre-race – MAVTV is on hand at Lucas Oil Speedway, the diamond of dirt tracks, to give viewers an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at All-American Weekend. It will include interviews with riders from the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Show-Me 100 Weekend. Coverage includes on-site reports from the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross season opener in Pala, California and the Lucas Oil Little 500 in Anderson, IN.
- Tribute to Don and Billie Gibson – Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series riders compete in this special 40-lap event, named for longtime owners of West Plains Motor Speedway Don and Billie Gibsonthe creators of Show-Me 100. Live broadcast of Lucas Oil Speedway on Friday May 27 to 10 p.m. EDT on MAVTV and MAVTV Plus.
- Pro MX LIVE – The highly anticipated opening of the world’s most prestigious off-road motorcycle racing series is Memorial Day weekend with the season kicking off for the 50th anniversary of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship. MAVTV is the premier broadcast and streaming partner for the Pro MX Championship, providing viewers with an unparalleled slate of live programming, available on most cable, satellite and digital TV providers. The four towers of the season opener at Fox Raceway will be live air Saturday May 28 to 4 p.m. EDT on MAVTV with worldwide live streaming available on MAVTV Plus.
- Show me 100 – This is one of the crown jewels of dirt racing. The celebrated event attracts the nation’s most elite late-model racers and is a staple for racing fans each year over Memorial Day weekend. Live broadcast of Lucas Oil Speedway on Saturday May 28 to 10 p.m. EDT on MAVTV and MAVTV Plus.
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation – In honor of Memorial Day, Show-Me 100 attendees will receive special National Medal of Honor commemorative pins in memory of military service members who gave their lives for American freedoms. Lucas Oil is a proud partner of the National Medal of Honor Foundation, supporting its mission to share the stories and preserve the memory of the bravest and most decorated members of the United States Armed Forces. The foundation is working to create a museum, a monument and a global institute dedicated to this goal. To learn more, please visit mohmuseum.org.
- Lucas Oil Little 500 – Entering its 74th year, the Lucas Oil Little 500 presented by UAW is a grueling 500-lap sprint car race that has become a favorite of fans and open-wheel racing drivers since 1948. It will feature some of the top drivers in the country, as well as former NASCAR stars, Ryan Newman and Ken Schrader. Live broadcast Sunday May 29 to 9 a.m. EDT on MAVTV and MAVTV Plus (annual subscriptions only).
“There’s nothing quite like All-American Weekend on MAVTV,” said Bob Dilner, senior director of programming and development. “No other network is so dedicated to motorsport and nowhere else can you find grassroots racing alongside legendary national series like the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship. We are excited to bring viewers every minute of these races across our expanded lineup of cable, satellite, digital and streaming platforms through MAVTV Motorsports Network and MAVTV Plus. We have some of the best motorsport programming in the nation for fans to enjoy.”
MAVTV is available through 220 providers across cable, satellite, telecom and digital streaming platforms, including AT&T to U, Charter/Spectrum, DIRECTV, Fios by Verizon, Fubo TV, YouTube television, Mediacom, Hulu + Live TV and many more. The country’s leading motorsports network is present in more than 30 million homes. Racing fans who do not have access to MAVTV Motorsports Network should contact their local cable, satellite or subscription service provider for details on how to add it to their channel list. A complete list of suppliers, shows and scheduled shows can be found by visiting www.MAVTV.com.
MAVTV’s digital subscription service, MAV TV Plusis available for download on all major mobile and streaming devices and can also be viewed via web browser at www. MAVTVPlus.com.
MAVTV Motorsports Network is the only television network in the United States dedicated exclusively to motorsports. MAVTV offers an unparalleled range of exclusive and unique events. MAVTV goes beyond national mainstream motorsport events to include grassroots racing from around the world: drag racing, pro motocross, sprint boats, rally cars, off-road truck racing, sprint cars, traction professional, drifting, ice racing, and all. Between. MAVTV knows you don’t have to be a racing fan to be a car enthusiast, which is why we’ve developed a set of automotive reality and custom build shows that are truly unmatched. From 24/7 motoring and motorsports content on MAVTV Motorsports Network to free and exclusive content available on MAVTV Select and MAVTV Plus’ on-demand streaming service, if it’s got a motor, it’s probably on MAVTV – The Motorsports Network!
Never miss your favorite show/race! Set your MAVTV reminder now to:
MAVTV Motorsports Network at https://lucasoil.roktcalendar.com.
SOURCE MAVTV Motorsports Network