The hits keep coming! Another Durango SRT Hellcat finds its way to Copart!
And the results keep coming. Over the past year, we’ve been amazed by the number of 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcats that have shown up on the popular auto auction site. The new supercharged 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat was one of the most anticipated vehicles from the Dodge brand in recent years. The Durango SRT Hellcat is limited to a one-year production run (due to government regulations on the vehicle’s current architecture), instantly making the performance SUV a future collector’s item.
With an original production run of just 2,000 units, Dodge//SRT expanded production due to demand by adding an additional 1,000 units to the mix. With numbers that make it rarer than the drag racing-focused 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, the Durango continues to attract huge premiums when it goes on sale.
This particular model is one of the highest mileage Hellcats we’ve seen on Copart, with 9,173 miles on the odometer. Although the supercharged 710 horsepower 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat V8 engine is still there, there is heavy damage to the front and driver’s side of the vehicle. This includes the missing front and rear driver’s side doors.
Currently located in Houston, TX, we removed the window sticker to see what the actual options are on the vehicle…
- Technology Group – $2,395
- Advanced brake assist
- Lane Departure Warning Plus
- Full Speed Forward – Collision Warning Plus
- Adaptive cruise control with stop
- Black set – $1,845
- Eclipse Black Exhaust Tip
- 20 inch x 10 inch aluminum wheels
- Gloss black exterior mirrors
- Gray metal badges
- Trailering Package IV – $1,195
- Compact spare tire
- 20-inch x 6.5-inch aluminum spare wheel
- Class IV Receiver Hitch
- trailer brake controller
- 2nd row console with armrest and storage – $595
- Illuminated rear cupholders
- 12-volt auxiliary power outlet in console
- 1 USB charging port in console
- Power sunroof – $1,295
- 19 Harman Kardon® powered speakers with subwoofer – $1,085
- Blind spot and cross path detection – $495
The Durango had an after destination value of US$91,395 when it left the dealership.
According to Dodge//SRT, the Hellcat engine, combined with the 8HP95 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive can propel the 5,710lb three-row SUV to 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 3 .5 seconds, a quarter mile pass in 11.5 seconds, certified by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), and reached a top speed of 180 mph.
To see more photos or to bid on the auction, visit Copart.com.